Squishy

Good morning!
I have about 20 minutes to write and publish this...so yes this is gonna be very random BUT, I hope you agree, simply irresistible! *winkwink*

Say hello to PINee!



Ondubu being... ondubu.

rewind: Let's learn how to count!


Wae.
This post feels too short...
So...

Let's add some more squishyness with...
Squishy selca time!

nomnomnomnomnom selca

Yeah I do duh hiphop yo selca

"I'm Kevin and I'm the prettiest member of U-KISS" selca

cool thumbs up with my bro selca

Today is a beautiful bright and sunny day selca

I can't make an ugly face even if I tried selca

just chillin' and rehearsin' and wonderin' where the other members are selca (x4)

Woohyun's got the camera everyone be cute! selca

Myungsoo's got his own camera just because selca

And last but not least,
an altogether perfect from head to toe selca
(SEE YOU IN NYC!)

=3

No comments:

Post a Comment