'Dream Girl: The misconceptions of you' [3집] by SHINee (Photobook + Onew Photocard)

Dream Girl part 1 album photos! I almost forgot that there's a part 2 coming up... 샤이니짱!

"생각보다 좋은 한해가 될거에요!"
It's going to be a better year than you think! ~ ONEW
[insert fangirl spazz for getting bias' photo card here]


You can listen to the (simply awesome) album here! To see more photos...

Key said that he was actually sleeping (in dream land) when above photo (left) was taken! aww.
Photo card (double aww) below was found placed between Onew's photobook spread just like this.

(Not every single page of the photobook is included in photos above, but most of them are! And of course, I didn't include the lyrics pages but they are in there!)

My thoughts on the album (+ dramatization):
  1. Upon arrival home back from a mini-vacation (time: 10:30PM) I rush into the house, grab the mailbox keys, and sprint across the street to find my package.......which was sitting outside in the cold for the past 3 days (noooes so sad and lonely...so there I was actually feeling bad for a brown BOX).
  2. The excitement builds up as I cut through the plastic wrap...
  3. Oh, before I continue, I actually did not watch any unboxing videos prior to this so this was legitimately my first time seeing the physical album. It's hardcover paper, not plastic.
  4. The album cover is growing on me. Artsy fartsy!
  5. The pages are very thick...
  6. Simple but creative. And burst of colourfulness.
  7. SHINee is perfect ok.
  8. Now where's my photo card... hmm...
  9. And in that moment I saw it, I dropped the album on my desk and did a happy dance involving several fist punches into the air and would have screamed if my family wasn't in the house. They would have probably thought that there was a burglar in my room about to kill me.
  10. YAY
  11. Buy the album.
  12. Or wait for part 2...
  13. Will there be a repackage? omo...
  14. SHINEE FIGHTING! #SHINee6thWin #SHINee7thWin 축하

1 comment:

  1. Likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.
    Part 2 part 2 part 2 part 2

    But doesn't solve the issue of....WHERE TO DISPLAY THEM.

    ReplyDelete